You’re an iOS developer with a passion for creating great products and writing cutting-edge code. You have a high-level of ownership over your work and absolutely hate to be micro-managed.
- Build innovative, robust, usable and pleasant products.
- Work with design and product teams to create outstanding mobile consumer experiences.
- Extract and estimate implementation details from specifications.
- Build back-end services when needed.
- Perform code reviews for team members.
- Solve challenging technical problems.
- Exercise your flexibility, creativity and push your own code.
- Work closely with top-tier developers.
- Collaborate within cross-functional teams.
• B.S. or equivalent work experience
• Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
• Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
• Communication & stakeholder management skills
• Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
• Experience with Objective C, Xcode, iOS versions, debugging tools, memory management, multi-threading techniques, UI design
• Experience with hybrid apps, knowledge of universal apps for compatibility across tablets and phones
• Experience with Swift is preferred
If interested, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary requirements, and your availability. Please also send a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and reasons for your interest in the position.