Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for experienced web developers with a solid PHP skillset and the full range of supporting skills. The role involves producing a wide variety of frontend and backend solutions where usability, user experience and quality of code is paramount.
The ideal candidate will have commercial experience in building bespoke websites using PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS. They will demonstrate a ‘cando’ attitude and be eager to grow with the company. This position will suit someone who likes to work on a wide variety of projects and is always looking to apply new technologies and ideas.
We offer attractive salary package that commensurate with candidate’s skills and experience.
- PHP with MySQL (Apache / NGinX)
- Strong knowledge & understanding of objectoriented principles
- A logical approach to problem solving
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment and deliver under pressure
- Able to work on more than one project at a time/multitask
- Good time management and communication skills
- Able to provide accurate estimates on development time required
- Passionate about delivering excellent solutions
- Able to work independently without supervision and as part of a team
- Fast learner with ability to quickly understand code written by others
- Able to communicate well with colleagues and clients from a nontechnical background
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with Yii Framework
- JQuery library, AJAX
- MVC architecture
- Awareness of current developments in PHP, HTML(5), CSS(3)
- Interpreting documentation to work with APIs and existing libraries
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience of Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of usability and accessibility issues and standards
If interested, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary requirements, and your availability. Please also send a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and reasons for your interest in the position.